30 June 2010

comfy cozy

I thought I'd take a few minutes to describe how comfy cozy my cute little "office" is.  Now, it's not exactly your standard "office".  I mean, it has 3 "walls"...I guess it would be more like a cubicle.  And there's no window, but I've worked with what I've got.  I must say---its pretty darn cutesy :)

I have a vanilla icing candle lit, and precious desk lamb, jelly beans (in case I need a snack), a variety of colored post-its, and an assortment of pens and highlighters :)  What makes my special space even more "special" is the 4 books I have propped up against my filer...makes it a little more homey.

Random thought:  Have you ever been in a position where you had to make several decisions in a very short period of time...yet you had to make everyone happy????  It's very draining.  I'm honored to be in that position, but I'm so tired as it is...and it's raining outside.  I just want to curl up in a blanket with a good book or movie and be so very content.  Oh, Dear Jesus, help me have a good attitude and not be selfish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment