07 December 2009

i like to talk

All of a sudden, I have really been "not-so-at-ease" with where I am "professionally" in life.  I really really want to go back to school.  For what, I'm not exactly sure.  I think I know...but not really.  This is a big step for me...and I'm kinda nervous.  I know what I'm good at and what I really feel I'd be enjoy doing for the rest of my life, but that would mean me having to "settle into that".  I'm not really set on where I'm supposed to be living (in the future).  I'm truly enjoying living at home right now...I mean, I may never get this quality time with my parents and siblings again...and that's sad, scary, ahhhhhhh!!!! So, as people have encouraged me to do, I am really enjoying this season...the right now...of my life. 

However, I'm uneasy.  I'm a dreamer--a visionary--a promoter--a doer.  I don't like to "just stop".  I'm talking about my job.

I'm ready to move onward.  Whether it means going back to school...starting a company...studying for entrance tests...I'm not sure...but I'm ready to put my mind to something and move forward to accomplish it.  I think what is also stirring this up: it's finals time for colleges and universities.  I miss studying.  I know...I'm a nerd. Deal with it.  But I like learning.  I like challenging myself.  I miss engrossing myself in a topic and having intelligent conversations...that usually lead to complete laughter on an issue that is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. But I like that.

I think one of my absolute favorite things to do with Griffin is talk.  I just love conversing with someone about life. Whatever it is.  I just really really enjoy it.  And the best part about it: its not always serious.  I LOVE THAT!!!!! There's a time and place for it, and I welcome it when it comes...but I also love the "not-so-serious" part too.

No comments:

Post a Comment