01 December 2009

cold :) yes!!!!

So, it's cold outside :)

I absolutely love the cold weather.  I was actually able to break out the peacoat (my white one too) :D.  It makes me so happy to be able to wear boots, a turtleneck, vest, peacoat, gloves...AHHH I love it.  You know what else I love....going into Starbucks where they already know what I'm going to order and how to spell my name correctly.  (sigh) I just love the holidays.  Seriously.  I just think it's so wonderful, these next few weeks, where yes, things are crazy, but they are also just so merry.  I know that some people think that the "holiday season" is way too stressful, but me...I like it.  All the hustle and bustle...constant sound of Christmas music...the overall genuine giving spirit that eludes most people.  I just love it.  Oh yeah...and the "cold weather".  I really think that I function better when it's cold outside. First off, I'm not worried about looking like a sweating pig.  Second, I feel so much more put together.  I can actually look presentable with my hair just thrown up...bc its not frizzola-esc.

Anyway.  So I guess those are my deep thoughts on the current weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment