14 December 2009

6am

The correct answer to the question that everyone is wondering is "NO".  I did not get up at 6am this morning to go to the gym.  I'm just not even going to try and justify it.  It was rainy...I was tired...the only thing that got me out of bed this morning was the fact that I HAD to go to work today.

Tomorrow is a new day though.  Yeah...geez, I'm gonna really really try hard to go tomorrow.

I'm really happy that I only have about 3 more hours here at work.  It's sad that I look forward to leaving the office.  It's just terrible weather, and I have somethings that I need to get done in preparation for the events of the week. I probably could have done some of the stuff this weekend...but it was too rainy to even think about getting stuff together...

Question:  Have you ever had a great idea in your head to do for someone, but you stop and think about it and realize that it might just be great to you?

Well...I've recently been hit with alarming case of that.  I have a really great idea.  In fact, I've been thinking about it for quite sometime...but I just realized that it might not really be all that great.  I'm trying to think of the other person's wishes, thus I'm confused.  How lovely.

Birthdays are extremely stressful, at times.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm being dramatic. (so I've been told)

No comments:

Post a Comment