Soooo...I'm stuck here at work with nothing to do until 5pm. Yeah. No big deal.
I'm so very bored right now, I just can't even think straight. I have already looked up so much crap on-line, and I've even tried to organize my planner for the 2010 year that is quickly approaching us. I would make an attempt to go to all the labs just to get out of the office, however: when I get into my car, I almost fall asleep. (Yes, thank you migraine).
I'm trying to think of something interesting to talk about...but nothing is really coming to mind. I'm pretty much brain dead.
I could talk about where I am in life, but I just don't really feel like it. So, I'm not going to. Basically, this is a blog about nothing...that's it. Nothing.
I think I'm going to make a list of things I want to do soon....I've been talking about these things for awhile, so I might as well write/type them out.
Maybe some of these things are ambitions...some of them are dreams...I guess its a list of just stuff I want to do.
Here I go:
1. Snow skiing (I miss it)
2. Disney World (I feel like everyone is going these days...and it's been awhile.)
3. Europe (I really miss everything about being overseas and in Europe. I was created for that culture. I've never been more inspired or felt so comfortable in a place other than my home.)
4. The Beach--miss being on the water...just walking the shore...ahhh I just love taking it all in and being inspired in that "beach-y sort of way"
5. Birmingham-- I miss my friends there. Sometimes I feel like we've lost touch :(
6. New York-- I'm ready to go back and take on the Big Apple once again...shopping would be fun too :)
7. Maine--yeah...never been...would like to soon, though
8. North/South Carolina--I have a feeling I would really like Charleston...and I've been to parts of NC and loved it. I guess I could see myself living there one day...maybe. Who knows.
9. Tahiti/Polynesian Islands--I did a report of the Poly Islands and just fell in love with it. I'd love to go one day :)
Basically, I LOVE TO TRAVEL!!! I seriously could make a hobby of it. I've been so blessed to be able to since I was young and haven't stopped yet. I don't exactly like road trips...unless they are with a bunch of crazy - fun friends...then I don't mind them. Otherwise, plane ticket for me!
Oooohhhh.... I really want to go on a cruise soon. Well, we're going in the summer....so I guess that counts :) I love being on the water and in a boat. Just love it.
Anywaaaayyyy---this was boring, I'm sure of it.