25 August 2009

things to consider

So, I get to work now at 7:30am because...lets just face it...im a morning person. Its really nice... I bring my brother and sister to school in the morning (getting to chat about life and high school drama), I get to drink my coffee in peace, and I have the chance to get all my "have to do" work completed before everyone comes in and asks me to do everything else. So....It works out :)

The funny point: I get here before everyone else...thinking I'll be able to leave early (since I was practically finished with work at 2:30pm)...Right before I'm about to leave, I get asked if I can stay until 5pm bc everyone HAD to leave....So...I am in the process of working a 9.5 hour day today. But I'm not really doing anything right now. I am soooooooooooooooooo bored!

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment