11 August 2009

first one...here goes...

I would assume that normally in a "virgin blogger's" first post one would probably start discussing the question: what is a blog? or they would dive into something really over-dramatic and emotional....not me. Even though I have not the slightest clue as to what a "blog" is. I'm just going with it. So...for my first "thoughtful post".... I guess I could prepare everyone for the amount of craziness you are about to get into. My life. Especially since I do so much now. HAHA. So, I will blog about what goes on in the day-to-day routine of me. Like: almost getting attacked by killer snakes while trying to be a good Samaritan and walk the blasted dog (which saved my life, btw); or falling down the stairs while holding a cup of hot coffee (thus having to change before work). It's these type of crazy happenings that make up the life of me. So...I'm not promising anything over-entertaining 24/7. Sometimes there isn't too much to my life, but...I am promising you will occasionally laugh. You may even pee a little. Just go for it.

over and out...posting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment