22 January 2010

Well...there isn't really anything deep that is floating around in my head today.  Nor has anything incredibly exciting happened. I'm just kinda existing right now....coasting through the work day.  I'm practically by myself today in the office.  I was finished with all of my work at 10 this morning...and have just been online browsing...reading up on social and political news.  Seriously, working here has really kept me up to date and SUPER informed with what is going on in the world we live in.  Oh....big news....I registered for the GMAT.  Kinda out of the blue...but I needed to just gunny-up and DO IT! So, I registered. Yeah, I'm taking the GMAT May 25th.  Yeah.

Holy guac...I'M TAKING THE GMAT MAY 25TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Okay, I feel better. :)

HAHAHA.

Well, okay. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment