23 October 2009

tidbits of the day

Okay,
so I'm over the whole "haircut" fiasco.  It grows back...praise the Lord. 

ITS FRIDAY!!! I am sooo happy! I seriously cannot even begin to express how excited I am that the weekend is finally here! My sister came in town last night, my boyfriend is back from his vaca...and its the weekend...life is SOOOO good!

It's hysterical that just Monday of this week, I was looking so forward to the weekend...and now its here. Finally.

I wish I could go to the LSU/AU game this weekend, but my dad, mom, cami, and greg are going....so I'm kinda out.  HAHAHA. It's okay.  Hopefully it will be an easy win. But with the way LSU has been playing...there is no telling.

Something that I have been learning:  In the midst of times where I am confused I just literally have to LET GO and LET GOD.  Its happened in so many different areas of my life...why would now be any different.  I'm so thankful for the people that God has placed in my life who help me to see that.  Sometimes I just need a friendly reminder that: I DONT know it all :) Any you know, I'm okay with that.  Its crazy to say this, but I am so glad that I actually enjoy being told stuff...like, I don't have all of the answers and I don't need to.  It's really a great feeling!!!

So--random---but I have been saving my money.  I want to go shopping sooooo bad!!!!!! But I am refraining...except for the fact that my sis is in town and I really want to bless her :) but she doesn't know that :) which makes it more exciting for me.  I dunno...I just love to spend my money on other people. Sure I LOVE to buy for myself---I just don't. HA. I'd rather do it for someone else to see their reaction (pending they like my choice for them).  I pray all the time that God blesses me to bless others.

this was such a random blog.
sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment