30 October 2009

my day already

I can already feel that today is going to be such an interesting day...Already it has errupted into chaos!!! So, I had to wake up extra early this morning to take my younger two siblings to school. No problem what-so-ever. Except for the fact that I forgot to take into account that I won't be going back home until Sunday(going out of town). Anyway...So as I stare mindlessly at my suitcase, while still in my pajamas, it hits me: I have not the slightest clue what I packed. It takes about 3 good minutes for it to register in my brain that I can either make myself late for work (and my siblings late for school), or I can just forget about the packing crisis and start getting dressed. I start getting dress, lug my suitcase (just for a couple of days) down the stairs..in stilettos. I rush over to the kitchen to grab something to eat, saddened by the fact that I can't make coffee because I don't have enough time...oh, did I mention that my mother woke me up via telephone call :) haha. So, the three of us pile into my car (after I reorganize the mess that has accumulated so that we can actually fit into the seats) and we head to school. I stop to get them breakfast, but honestly don't really remember getting there or ordering. I break out my banana...then I drop my banana on my skirt. Im thinking its a basic solid-esc food...it won't stain...right. If anyone has ever told you that bananas dont stain your clothing...THEY LIE!
So now, I have banana stained clothes, I'm so tired I can't see straight, I don't have food because...it's on my skirt...and I just realized that I didn't shave my legs. Golden move, Madeleine, just golden. So I head over to Slidell to start two early-bird set ups...And guess what: they aren't here. (that's kind of why I'm blogging).
So, as I've written this I've been thinking. I'm going to go home after this and change. Who wants to be greeted by a banana smelling individual!?!?!?

--Oh, did I mention that as I was getting out of the car to walk to the lab, my slit in the back of my skirt was all the way up. Yeah, just take it for what it is. I'm putting on a mu-mu. Not even kidding.

gonna be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment