16 September 2009

the 14 hour day has begun...

okay...so today is basically going to be a 14-hour work day. Not kidding. I woke up at 6:30 to take greg and ceci to school so that I could then pick up machines at another office in order to be in slidell for a patient at 9am. However, the pt did not show up....and didnt call either. No big deal. I'm just choosing my battles. So...i'm leaving slidell to head to hammond for another set up at 11. The air conditioning in my car is not responding to my constant pushing of the ON button...increase decrease fan speed...nothing...okay...its now approx 95 degrees outside. No big. I'm in a suit jacket. I'm totally kosher. I start talking to myself...telling myself to breathe in an out. I have a choice: lose it or just start laughing. I laugh....A LOT. I call my mom to tell her what's going on. In the process I pray for my...no plea...for my AC. It turns on!!! WOOHOOO...So, now I dont need my mom's car..then, once I get off the phone with her, my AC goes off AGAIN!!! So, I head to her office, pick up her car. When I get almost to Hammond, I realize I forgot to put the machines from my car into my moms...classic move. So I have to now back track and get my stuff out of my car so that I can actually work. Yeah...

that's been the day so far.

yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment