29 July 2010

bookworm

I am about to start reading my THIRD book for this month!!!! Where do I find the time?  Seriously, I don't know.  I think that I am a very strangely-quick reader....because the only times I really find to read are in the slow parts of my day when I'm waiting on a patient/client or right before I go to bed.  But usually, I am so tired that I can't gather enough energy to even think about pulling a book out.  However, I have discovered a new author that I am absolutely in love with her style of writing, Deeanne Gist.  I'm pretty sure I've already blogged about her before, but I REALLY LOVE HER BOOKS!!! I'm on her third one, and already I am aching to see when she is going to come out with a new novel (even though I still have about 4 more of her current books to read).  But that's kinda how I am when it comes to authors.  If I find someone that I really like, I hold on until the pages are falling out of their books I have read them so much.  All and all, Lori Wick still remains my number one Christian fiction author.  But seriously, if you are looking for a really good read, check Deanne Gist out! She really is a very innovative writer.  I find myself utterly engrossed in each word on the page!!!! She's THAT good!!!

anywho....this is the first one I read....


it is soooo worth it!!!

















this is the second...

very intriguing.  Absolutely kept me on my feet :)














and this is the one I'm about to start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment