09 March 2010

plan plan plan

Its funny how right after a MAJOR breakdown, something great usually follows.  Its almost as if the Lord has to get me to the point where I am completely and solely relying on HIM.  Okay, yeah...of course He does. HAHA.

Last night I had a very difficult discussion with some very important people in my life...we talked about the wedding...details details details.  I cried, cried some more...then cried again.  Basically, I cried myself to sleep.  I just want to make sure everyone is happy.  I got to the point where I completely lost sight of what I wanted...what I had dreamed about since I was a little girl.

Then out of the blue...my precious mother calls me saying: WE GOT A CHURCH!!!! So now, I can be excited again.  I'm smiling...same sense of humor (or at least I think I'm funny :D) haha.

Everything is going to work out.  Just the way its supposed to. 

Griff told me: "The only thing that matters is you and I. And on November 14th, we'll be married away."

:) love that man.  God is so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment