I've decided that I'm going to be optimistic about the things that I like about my job:
(list format, of course)
1. I have the benefits of "super-quick" internet access (of course, when the internet is actually working)
2. I am able to update my blog more often....cause I'm infront of a computer...all...day....
3. I get to listen to "stories of old" from patients (the retired ones)
4. I was able to order my favorite lip gloss!!!! (once you get a good one, stock up!!!)
5. I have become quite the efficient faxer....
6. I've mastered doing multiple things at once (i.e. talking on the phone, taking notes, faxing, scanning, updating the database, taking out the trash...all while eating lunch)
7. I can make it across town and back in less than 30 minutes (because now, that is all the time I have for lunch)
That's all I can think of right now....I'm sure there are so many more things....