22 February 2010

here's my white candle :)

So here it goes....planning has already begun...I'm still in such shock...I don't think I've stopped smiling!!! I cannot believe that after all those countless hours of dreaming and hoping and wishing, it is FINALLY a reality! I'll never forget that day, that moment, that look...as long as I live.  I get to spend the REST OF MY LIFE with the man that I am madly in love with.  Not even kidding...God is so good!!! So good! If you only knew the story...it really is storybook...but then again, it's not fiction.  It's real!!!!!

I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could write for hours and hours about details....I totally could....but then again, I probably wouldnt be able to use my fingers for the next 3 days...and I need them to do normal things like: lifting weights, eating, washing my hair...you know... the typical things :)

But yes, I'm engaged :) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So excited!!!

It is going to be such a whirlwind...and so fun! Life is about to change....and I just can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't wait for this update. I was thinking last night/this morning how "funny" God is and how "funny" His timing is. Wow. My oh my...what a year it has been, huh?! As we watched you drive off (whenever it was) I remember my heart being so heavy and praying a special prayer for you as you pulled out of our 'hood..."Lord we KNOW your timing is NEVER anything but perfect... but please show Maddi 'why.'" I'll be darn...... He couldn't have painted it more clearly in the sky, huh?!?!

    My heart is so happy for you. I'm so thankful for what seemed so ridiculous at the time. God is so good and his timing is QUITE impeccable (sp?).

    We love you dearly and rejoice with you guys. CANNOT wait for the wedding. It's on my calendar in THICK, BLACK writing

    ReplyDelete