26 February 2010

busy busy busy

So I haven't exactly had the time to update my blog as often as I would have liked....wedding planning sure does get the best of you....especially when it is your own.  Sooooo, I've been stressed. I'll be blunt. Completely and utterly making myself sick because we CANNOT and I emphasize canNOT find a location for the ceremony.  We've now got two dates to work with, but I still really want the first one to happen...if I've learned anything so far: patience.  But something inside of me will not give up on the vision I've had since I was little....so with that said, I'm super happy and excited.  All I really care about is seeing Griffin at the end of "whatever aisle it ends up being".  That's what its about.  He and I. :)

I CANT FLIPPIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps: He's been extremely patient with me....I've been a "tad" overwhelmed :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment