10 August 2010

vent session

Please excuse me while I vent:

Today has been one of those days where you have to label it "one of those days" ..... It kinda just started out weird....

Okay, so there is this individual at work who is the epitomy of ANNOYING, AGGRAVATING, LAZY, UNINTERESTING, AND BLAND.  From the second this person walks in the door, I get the creeps....but I do try and give this person the benefit of the doubt every morning...but then things just happen throughout the day that add to the fact that it's simply a waste to have this person on staff. Yes, this is rather brutal---- but it's just how I feel...and I'm just going to be blunt and honest about it.  So, of course this has completely upset my day!! It all started with people not being able to communicate and just assuming that I can be in 3 different places at once (I say 3 because that is exactly how many places they assumed I'd be) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  So, it all boils down to me not being able to get lunch/have my relaxation hour and being responsible for doing all sorts of ish! yeah.....

So now, I must wait an extra hour to simply do nothing....and wait to set up a patient....THEN I can leave!!!!

PTL.

No comments:

Post a Comment