11 May 2010

"me" time????

I'm so excited about the next four days. I am heading to Orlando (Disney World--woop woop) for a conference for work.  And the best part is.... it's just me.  I get to make my own schedule and truly just relax.  Its totally turning out to be a mini-vacation, and I couldnt be more excited.

Okay okay...so I am excited about the conference part too.  Really I am.  I love conferences (I'm such a nerd), but really....i do.  I'm going to just soak up every minute of it...sleeping...resting...lounging by the pool....galavanting in and out of the various theme parks....learning about sleep apnea...this is going to be monumental!!!! :)

But I think the best thing about it all is that IT'S JUST ME.  I haven't EVER been in a hotel---let alone a resort----without anyone else there.  I love to travel, but usually I'm with people.  So, this is going to be very very good for me.  I get to do WHATEVER I want to....set the AC however I deem appropriate for the time being...prance around the room in whatever I feel comfortable in.  AAANNNDDD: I get to go to Disney World---and do the things I want to do.  It's going to be very exciting.  I really can't wait!!!

I leave tomorrow morning....and I'm looking forward to every minute of it.  Sure, I wish I could take certain people with me.  But for now, this is how it is supposed to be. 

So my heart is open to just....relaxing and letting the Lord just encourage me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment