11 November 2009

glasses

Today has been such a whirlwind.  Actually, I'm not really sure if that is the appropriate word for today...but I'll just go with it.  I've been "thinking" a lot...yes, very dangerous might I say.  But its been good.  I've had a lot of quality car time...you know, the typical treks to and from Slidell, Hammond, New Orleans...its been really good for me.

However, I have actually had a lot of paperwork to do...and well, thats just not my fav part of my job...so I've been kinda busy.  But not really, because I can get all this stuff done in like "point 2-5". 

I refuse to wear glasses.

Let me explain:  So, when I put glasses on...my eyes have to adjust to the magnification.  Okay, that's great...so they adjust and when I look at the computer screen, I don't have a headache.  HOWEVER...when I take the glasses off....I cant see a dang thing because my eyes have "adjusted to the magnification" so they're all screwed up and stuff. Like its terrible!!!  So, I've opted not to wear them.  But...then there is also the case that...they are readers...I should probably schedule another appt with the doc...yeah...good idea.  I think I'll act on that one.


okay...time for me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment